The entries in this blog software could not be uploaded in the order of the booklet. To read the booklet in order, start with "page one" and follow the orange "next section" links at the bottom of each post.
About "Economic Resilience"
Part I: Understanding Economic Contraction
Part II: Possible Scenarios for the future
- Herman Daly: Steady State Economics
- Stoneleigh: Debt and Energy
- Tim Jackson: Prosperity without Growth
- James Gustave Speth: Economics and Political Action
- Helena Norberg-Hodge: Going Local
- Charles Eisenstein: A Gift Culture
- Framework from the New Economics Foundation
- Develop inner resilience
- Expect Contraction
- Rethink the idea of "Jobs"
- Resilience-building types of Businesses
- Multiple Currencies
- Community-centric Investment
- Indicators that measure the right stuff
- Redefine "Success"
- A Socially-just Economics
Part IV: Crafting the Shadow Structure
10. Economic philosophy to support the new future
Share the ideas of "Economic Resilience" with others via a one-sheet summary.